Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday.. Got to love it..

Yesterday I had my first test in Biochem.. It went pretty well.. I still have a take home portion left to do, but it didn't look to hard, what I glanced at. Today is friday.. Yeah.. In lest then a week we will be in a new apartment.. Not looking forward to the move.. but looking forward to being out of the Funeral Home.

There is going to be a lot of fun things going on this weekend.. The guys night out, construction of Tanner's fort... But I am probably not going to be able to partake.. of most. I am taking QC's on call.. Need a little extra money if I am going to be in a house next year.. Got to save up a good down payment, plus pay off my car.. So I am going to be on alittle teather this weekend, no farther then 30 min away from work.. Enjoy today and your weekend..

BBH

3 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

See you in the morning!!

10:52 AM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

well I hope all the quality is fine for the weekend.

12:00 PM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Jay said...

I was wondering what all that lumber was going to be used for.
Me and tanner need to hang out more!

9:20 PM, September 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home