Wednesday, August 16, 2006

long time..

Well it seems that softball is over.. I had heard rumours of an extended season but it has panned out.. so sad.. until next season.. I think that I am going to have to start training year round so I will not hurt so bad.. Now my attention turns to fantasy football.. The Draft is next weekend.. this is our first year as a keeper league and it will add a new diamention to the draft.. about the top twenty players are already gone.. can't wait.. it is going to be a good year..

my keepers...

Randy Moss
Brian Westbrook
Antonio Gates

But I have kept my first round pick open... who do you think I should take. Tiki Barber, Steven Jackson, Reggie Bush...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a kicker early, they go fast! You can always trade for a running back later!

8:42 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Matt said...

Who were your QB's last year?

9:50 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Pete said...

hasselbeck and plummer

the keepers are locked in already.. for some reason our commish needed it be concrete two weeks before our draft.. hehe.. one of his keepers got hurt after the dead line.. he he

11:29 AM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home