Tuesday, July 18, 2006

three weeks vacation


This is way I get a three week vacation. A little miss play Thursday night during the softball game and bam... stay home and enjoy your new daughter.. How awesome is that.. Ofcourse I have to deal with and bum finger and limited use of my right hand.. I have to get it re-x-rayed this week and another appointment to see if I need to see a orthopedic doctor.. If you click on the picture you will see what it looks like unwraped.. Not for the faint of heart..

8 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

it's fun to share pics of wounds...

9:38 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Dan said...

Tht is nothing. Remember my face after I broke my nose, or the time I got my finger smashed in the VW's door and my fingernail fell off.

11:32 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Matt said...

I don't understand. They told you to stay home from work because of a hang nail? Clip that thing and go back to work. C'mon man, the american economy is counting on you.

9:17 AM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Jay said...

Thanks again for sharing, just when I thought I had forgotten what it looked like....
Very nice way to get 3 weeks off though!!

3:59 PM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Jay said...

Ps..Sammy thats pretty sick dude!
Only you would enjoy a family wound photo album!

4:01 PM, July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuk! I KNEW I shouldn't have clicked the picture!!! Um..does that mean that you won't be taking over for me in left this week?

5:04 PM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Pete said...

It looks that way Bruce. I really wish that I could.

1:43 PM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch

8:23 PM, July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home