Friday, June 02, 2006

Stinking Dial up...

Well I have some great pics.. But with dial up it takes to long to upload them.. and with blogger they have to be under a certain file size too. So I will give you a recap..
5-31-06
0130 I wake up.. didn't hear anything.. but I see Amy standing by the bed looking at me.. She thinks that her water might have broken enroute to the bathroom. But we are not sure

0230 full hour of contractions all less then 5 min apart..

0300 I tell Amy to try a shower to see if they might lessen or go away.. They didn't I call the doctor and she advises me to take her to the hospital.

0400 In the room contractions less then 3 mins. only 2.5 cm.

0600 Contractions coming hard... order the epidural. inplace by 0700

0730 Vera went to get some breakfast for me Yummy

0800 Contractions had slowed down.. Started pitosin.. Amy loving life doesn't feel it.
1100 Nurse checked 6cm.. 1200 Tom and I go to get a bowl of chili before the finale.

1250 return from lunch.. Amy is getting ready to push..

1351 Haley is here.. What a day..

Didn't get to sleep until 0200 on thursday.. But man was it worth it.. Ofcourse all I did was watch.. hold a leg and cut a cord.. She is the most beautiful baby..

1 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

you worked pretty hard. :)

8:46 PM, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home