Monday, June 12, 2006

Softball..


Played my first game of the season yesterday.. It felt pretty good. I didn't hit very well the first game but managed to get on base 2/4. One of those times loaded the bases for Levi (pictured above) to hit a grand slam in the park home run.. The second game I finally remembered how to hit. I might of had an in the park home run but I had slower traffic in front of me hold me up on Second base. I almost ran into you Doug rounding second. Next at bat I had a stand up triple. I was pleased and we won both games..

If you can make the next game, you should try to be there.. It was a very entertaining game. Check the softball blog I will get some pics up as soon as I get them. I would also like to do a box score report if I can decifer the score book.

2 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

tried and tried to send you the pics, my outlook was not cooperating, so i have a cd w/ the pics burned on em. call me to schedule delivery.

8:32 AM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Pedro, I put myself in the line up right in front of you to teach you humility. I would say it worked! B4T

12:37 PM, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home