Thursday, April 06, 2006

Today I saw my love's heart.

At one of Amy's last Dr Appt, Amy was diagonosed with heart palpatations brought on by pregnancy. Her Doctor suggested that she see a heart doctor.. We did and he set up an echocardiogram for today. It was really pretty cool, an ultrasound for the heart. I got to see the valves opening and closing, the blood flow, and contractions of her heart. The cutest thing was, the tech had her arm drapped over Amy's belly and Haley kept kicking at her arm through the whole procedure. Afterwards another girl hooked Amy up to a mobile heart monitor that she has to wear for 24 hrs. It was funny as soon as that girl walked out we heard the ultrasound tech ask her if she got to feel the baby move and kick..

I think that they might have caught baby fever.. Thier husbands are in for it.

BBH

1 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I see your wife's heart all the time, especially when she hugs the kids in her class.
I still am fascinated watching echocardiograms. I have seen literally hundreds of them, and I watch them every chance I get.

9:41 PM, April 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home